This diagram describes the simple steps to assemble your FLOTE. We will also make a video available shortly…
1 ) Done Twice: Using flathead screwdrive (not provided) loosen two pre-installed retaining screws located on b0th sides of Base’s cylinder by turning counter-clockwise until heads of screws are about flush with cylinder surface.
2) Insert VERTICAL SUPPORT into BASE into place. If seated properly the Vertical Pole will rotate smoothly.
3) D0ne Twice: Using flathead screwdriver (not provided) tighten two pre-installed retaining screws located on both sides of the Base’s cylinder by turning clockwise. Tighten screws so that Vertical Pole still rotates smoothly and the Pole does not come out when you lift it up to raise Base off the ground.
4) Slide BOOM PIVOT in between the two sides of BOOM BRACKET. Align holes.
5) While holding the assembly together, place the R & L DOME WASHERS on either side of the assembly as depicted. Align holes. Place half-inch x 13 BUTTON BOLT through holes so that it “mates” with the welded bolt on the inside of L DOME WASHER. Use provided ALLEN WRENCH or hand-tighten lightly. (Take a breath- the hardest part is over.)
6) Carefully place the Ball on the back of the CRADLE into the MAGNETIC SOCKET located at the end of the BOOM. Please use care- the magnet is very powerful and can possibly pinch your fingers when the ball “snaps” into the socket.
After assembly, place your tablet into the CRADLE. Use the provided ALLEN WRENCH on BUTTON BOLT to adjust pressure on BOOM BRACKET as needed. When pressure is correct, the BOOM should pivot to the desired angle and stay in that position. (If desired, lock the angle of the BOOM by tightening BUTTON BOLT until the BOOM is unable to move.) Do not over tighten BUTTON BOLT as this may damage the DOME WASHERS.
Have questions? Please contact us.